Thank you for choosing Curley Implant & General Dentistry. Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of this mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable as possible for our patients. We offer convenient payment options and accept most dental insurance.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express)
- Check ($31 fee charged for returned checks by the bank)
- We accept many dental insurance plans and are in-network with several of them. In preparation for your appointment with us, we will contact your insurance company to verify your eligibility and obtain a breakdown of benefits.
- At your appointment, we will provide a written treatment plan with an ESTIMATE of your current insurance coverage and your expected out of pocket portion (co-payment). We will file the claim with supporting information to your insurance company for you.
- All co-payments are due at the time the service is provided. It is important to provide us with accurate insurance information and keep us updated on any changes so claims process smoothly. *NOTE: If your insurance company pays less than estimated or denies benefits, you are responsible for the balance.
- If you have a secondary dental insurance plan, please provide us with this information. We will bill services to the secondary insurance on your behalf. We will have your insurance company send any reimbursement for services directly to you.
- If we are OUT OF NETWORK with your insurance company, we will collect in full at the time services are rendered.
- We will provide a written cost to you at your appointment and bill services to your insurance company with supporting information on your behalf. Your insurance will send any reimbursement directly to you.
- If you are uninsured or self pay, we will provide you with an estimate for the total expected cost of services prior to services being rendered. Payment is due at the time the service(s) is rendered.
- We do not accept medicaid, medicare or bill services to medical insurance plans.
List of In-Network Insurance
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Lincoln Financial
- Sun Life
- United Healthcare